ALERT LOCK is a self-powered electronic system for the monitoring of vehicles against theft and tampering. It is able to send an SMS alert to a PC or mobile in the event that doors are opened or tampered with. Furthermore it can be used to protect and monitor access points.
Anti-removal Security Sensor
In the event that the device is removed it sends an alert message
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION AND MAIN FUNCTIONS
- ALERT LOCK can be easily deactivated by a making a call from your mobile phone. If the number is stored in the MEMORY LIST the ALERT LOCK will not send an alarm.
- ALERT LOCK is guaranteed to last fully charged for long periods of time without the necessity of having to change the battery or recharge it (a life cycle of 1,450 operations).
- ALERT LOCK can work at temperatures from -40° to + 85°
- ALERT LOCK has an internal memory to store information up to 100 characters. The security of the data stored is guaranteed with a password.
- ALERT LOCK is a strategic system and can advise you in real time of the state of almost any application point.
- ALERT LOCK in the event of the security cable being cut the device sends an alert (ANTI-CUTTING FUNCTION).
- ALERT LOCK doesn’t require any assistance or maintenance.
- ALERT LOCK advises you if the battery is dead.
THE DEVICE CAN BE MOUNTED EITHER BY SCREWING IT IN PLACE OR SECURING IT WITH A MAGNETIC PLATE