JANUS-GATE: RFID UHF GATE is an «all-in-one» RFID UHF – ISO 18000-6 (EPC Global) system designed specifically to monitor and manage the movement of containers that pass through it. It is able to monitor in a reliable and secure way the RFID e-Seals applied to the containers that enter terminals, ports and depots, by taking an automatic accurate reading of these passive (battery free) RFID seals.
JANUS-GATE: RFID UHF GATE is made up of a reader and two antenna that are capable of reading the RFID e-seals regardless of their position or condition, distinguishing even between two containers that pass through simultaneously in adjacent lanes.
- RFID e-SEALS applied on the upper handles of the container
- RFID e-SEALS applied on the lower handles of the container
- RFID e-SEALS applied on the left or right hand side of the container
- RFID e-SEALS applied to containers positioned with the doors towards the lorry’s cab
- RFID e-SEALS applied with the doors facing the opposite end of the lorry’s cab
Is an RFID UHF – ISO 18000-6 (EPC Global) able to read all types of RFID seals (from any manufacturer).
For every lane the JANUS-GATE: UHF RFID GATE can read up to 2 RFID e-SEALS on the container that passes through it.
Every lane that must be checked is managed by an EPR FAST LANE STATION.
|The average reading distances are: 6 m / 8 m Additional Optional Kits:
– Kit TEMP: kit designed for operating at – 40 ° C a + 75 ° C
– Kit LED Alert: for local alerts using high intensity LED and a loud buzzer
Main technical features
JANUS-GATE: UHF RFID GATE
- Advanced Detection Algorithm , for the accurate and efficient reading of the seals that pass through the gate
- Lane Detection Firmware for identifying and reading of seals in adjacent lanes
- Auto setting capability, for improving the readings regardless of the environmental conditions
- Fast Mounting, for easy servicing set up and installation
- Fault Tolerance Management System , for 24 hour continuity and service operations (optional)
|JANUS-GATE: UHF RFID GATE The system is able to support special configurations such as reading two RFID seals applied on two containers traveling on the same trailer.(in this situation the two containers should be positioned with the two doors opposite each other with a distance between them of at least 1m)|
Main hardware Characteristics
“THE JANUS-GATE: RFID GATE PASSIVE SYSTEM UHF”
|Operating Frequency:||865-869 MHz, ETSI EN 302-208|
|Operating Protocol:||ISO 18000-6C; EPC Class1 Gen2;|
|Antenna:||Special Embededd antenna system|
|RF Power:||Programmable via software up to +32.5 dBm (up to +30dBm if used with POE)|
|Reader power:||POE IEEE802.3 or 24 Vdc, 0,8A via an external power source|
|Network power:||100-240 Vac, 50/60Hz|
|Communication ports:||Ethernet 10/100 Base-T Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Sensors:||External photocells for trigger signal|
|Configuration address:||DHCP, Static, LLA + mDNS|
|Environmental conditions:||• Operating Temperature: -20°C + 50°C
• Stock Temperature: –20 °C +60 °C
|Basic Dimensions:||300 x 300 x 100 mm|
|Certification:||CE (FCC can also be supplied on request)|
|Housing:||Metal and ABS|
Management software: JANUS-GATE: RFID UHF GATE
The Management Software allows the RFID gates to be monitored and operated easily by the control staff. The main pieces of data that the system can manage are:
- serial number of theRFID e-seals
- identification of the gate
- identification of the lane
- date and time of the reading
- number and reading of each individualRFID e-seals
- sequential reading where a container is sealed with two e-seals or where there are two containers on the same trailer
- the state of the security seal (e.g. TAMPERED / NOT TAMPERED) valid for the containers fitted with the RFID NEPTUNE SEAL Anti tamper with special software .(optional)
- generation of file log
The Management Software for JANUS-GATE: RFID UHF GATE can be installed on any PC or SERVER that uses WINDOWS.To connect the PC with the Management Software and the JANUS-GATE: RFID UHF GATE a LAN network Ethernet TCP/IP connection is required .
The JANUS-GATE: RFID UHF GATE can also be integrated with existing IT systems and structures.
|JANUS-GATE: RFID UHF GATE
Supports the following Leghorn RFID e-seals :NEPTUNE SEAL RFID Standard-NEPTUNE SEAL RFID Anti-tamper-TITANSEAL RFID-FORKSEAL RFID-CABLE LOCK SEAL RFID
Designed and manufactured by Leghorn Srl